The goals of this community are to share knowledge and to connect our users together.
In order to meet the goals of this community, it’s important for members to feel like they are in a safe place that is populated by people with shared interests. As such, we request that you read and adhere to the guidelines that follow.
1. Treat others online as you would treat them in real life.
2. Be tolerant towards other’s viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align.
3. Respect the privacy and personal information of other users.
4. Communicate with courtesy and respect
Please do not:
1. Make personal attacks on other community members.
2. Use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others.
3. Post prejudiced comments or profanity.
4. Bully or make inflammatory remarks to other community members.
5. Use messaging/email responsibly. These tools are intended to keep users in touch with one another, to help facilitate networking and to promote common interests.
6. Prohibited activities include solicitations for business or personal services (except on the Job section), fundraising, cold-calling of any kind, mass-mailings, or broadcast e-mails.
We will take action when we see someone violating these guidelines. Sometimes that just means giving someone a warning; other times it means revoking certain privileges or accounts entirely. We request that all community members report behavior that violates our guidelines by using the flag button or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By logging onto the community and activating your profile, you are considered to be in agreement with the terms and conditions listed above.